I started a new video workout series yesterday, and I am sore. So sore that I couldn't finish the cardio workout, so I jumped on the tramp for 30 minutes and walked as well.
As for my meal plan, I stuck with it terrifically, however I did eat 5 chocolate chips tonight, I was craving chocolate so bad, so I figured that would be the least harmful. I also drank enough water to keep a small boat afloat.
3 comments:
I know what you are talking about. I am very sore today after my run yesterday. It usually takes a few weeks to get my muscles used to new things. I love the sore feeling though. It is a good pain.
What workout video? Good job on the chocolate chips. I keep semi sweet baking chocolate bars, and allow myself one half of a square a day. I just can't live w/o chocolate. I've now go the dove dark chocolates and when I'm done with the cleanse, I'm allowing myself one a day in nessesary (which is about 90% of the time)
um, do you remember at all what happened last time I did this cleanse? Day 7 I slowly started gaining it back...before I even started eatting. So I'm not counting on keeping this weight off. HOpefully I can weigh in at 155 though. But trust me, I won't win the challenge this time, you're good. The holidays will ruin me. I'm already planning on overeatting, bad I know!
Post a Comment