Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Counting Calories
I am doing great....except, I did slip up a little this weekend, but still kept my calorie intake low. How do I know what I am counting, well, I asked Kelly and she said go to www.mycaloriecounter.com and so I did. And it does it all for me, love it. Next, I just started a new workout routine and tapes. I am sad to report this.....but I purchased this off an infomercial at midnight in St George , Utah while laying in my hotel bed, but it's called "Melt It Off" and I am one sore cookie. While I was doing the exercises, I didn't think it was really that hard, but my butt has been kicked for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just to clarify, I was sore for 5 days before it wore off from the original first 2 days of workouts. Also, I didn't buy the pills, just the ball and DVD's.
Great job at finding something that will kick your butt. I really need the sore to feel like I am actually working hard. It is the best kind of sore. Great job on the calorie counting as well. This is the MAIN thing that will change your lifestyle I think just realizing how many calories actually do go into our bodies and how many calories we actually burn each day will make us be more aware and help us to make the change for LIFE. I have a feeling that you are going to be one of my biggest competition. :) I am glad that we can help each other to stay motivated. Great job!
Post a Comment