Friday, November 14, 2008

YEAH FOR ME

WELL Things are looking good this morning, my weight is 161.4 from 166.2 where I started. I am starting an excercise routine and I have been eating a high veggie, high protein diet, along with citrus. However, I want to eat every carb in site, so I may have to check a new method of diet. However, I hope things continue at this pace. I AM HERE TO WIN THIS TIME, and I MEAN IT!

5 comments:

kristal said...

Good freaking job, and prety toenails!

Raysha said...

Look at those long skinny toes!! Good job on your weight.

kelly said...

You are doing awesome. It takes a lot to resist Hawaiian deep dish pizza. You are really motivating!

Kathy Schroder said...

Holy crap Amy you freakin rocked it, I am so proud. Way to be baby!!

kelly said...

Amy, I use my-calore-counter.com and record EVERYTHING I eat for the day in there. I love it because it calculates everything for me and lets me know how many calories I have left. I think when you are accountable for everything you eat you do not want to eat as much. I start out my day with breakfast. Oatmeal OR a boiled egg and then a v-fusion drink. This gives me a serving of veggie and fruit right from the start. Then after I run I drink an Atkins Vanilla protein shake (I need a lot of protein when I run so much) and this usually holds me until 1:00 when I have lunch. I eat a salad OR open faced sandwich OR a wrap. I never use 2 pieces of bread on sandwiches or hamburgers or BBQ beef anymore. Then at my worst snacky time of the day I usually have a protein bar and that holds me over until dinner where I have been searching out a lot more healthy recipes. Soups and salads with lots of veggies, brown rice and pasta with low fat, low calorie sauces. Dinner time is my hardest so if you have any great low calorie recipes I would love some. Good luck! It looks like you are doing fabulous already.