Monday, April 21, 2008

WEIGHT SCALE

I can't keep track until I have a scale. In fact last time I weighed myself at my babies dr.'s appt. and when i asked the nurse if I could weigh myself, she looked at my friekishly, and said, "be my guest, but women normally don't volunteer to do that." So, I need to buy one. Anyone have a favorite type? But other than that I am super proud of my brownie intake. I love brownie batter and brownie's in general. I had to make some for YW this weekend and I stayed completely away. Hurray for me.

2 comments:

kristal said...

Brownie Batter is my #1 bad thing! So good!!!! Um, I love my scale, but I don't know where I got it, and I'm sure it's nothing special. I want the ones where you put your weight in, and your goal weight, and it tells you how much more you have to lose rather than how much you weigh. Good luck

Tiff Hunt said...

I use a Tanita. I love mine. You can buy it at Sports Authority and I think they have them at Target. Mine does the same sort of thing, It even measures your body fat. I hope you find one!