Monday, April 14, 2008

BAD WEEKEND

Okay, I've got to be better, I had pizza twice this weekend, and ate quite a few animal crackers. So heres to a new start this week. This morning it was cream-of-wheat, that is a good start!

4 comments:

kristal said...

I freaking HATE PIZZA! Seriously it's the one thing that I miss most on my diets. At least there are light fat free ice creams, but pizza, it's not good unless it's all cheesy and shiz! If it makes you feel better. We ate out 4x in two days this weekend, and I didn't eat salads! (ok, I did once, but it was covered in a creamy honey mustard!) When's game night? What nights work for you guys???

Ashley said...

I love pizza. But I usually try to stay away from it while trying to lose weight because I can finish off the whole pie no matter what size it is.

Nat said...

Your blog is making me hungry! Was it you that asked about counting calories? I can't remember. If it was- here is my advice. Use websites like calorielab.com or dottisweightlosszone.com to check the calorie content. Eat small meals and drink a lot of water. Choose how many calories you want to eat each day (or a range like 1200-1400) and write it all down (not what you eat, just the amount of cal.). I used to think I would hate to do it like this, but I have lost 10 pounds since I started and only the first couple of days were hard. Email me if you have more questions- natnro@hotmail.com
I think I remember you from EA or something? Not sure.

kristal said...

ok yay! That's what it was! I told Jase that I know there is something going on the birthday weekend and I couldn't remember because i didn't write it down. I'm writing it down right now! We'll see you on the 16th then!