So I am having troubles contributing to the group blog, so here is some updates that I haven't been able to add there. I have lost a total of 8 pounds and here is the answers to the previous questions asked.
Hey girlies, My name is Amy Allred, I am 30 and live in Pinetop, AZ. I have been married to my hunka-burnin'-love for nearly 9 years. We have three beautiful girls, 6, 4, and an 8wk old. I am 5'9" and currently weigh 165, 5lbs lighter than when we started. My favorite excercise is speed walking. Earlier in life I spent 5 years as an aerobic instructor and personal trainer. Let's just say I have become highly unmotivated. I really enjoyed teaching aerobics, but dislike doing them by myself or even following or being instructed by another instructor.
I know I have serious issues with authority. And the sad part is, by looking at me you would never be able to tell I was once a serious hottie pants. So my motivation to get back into shape again is that I want to once again be that serious hottie. In fact I deserve it and so do all of you. In fact, I am so impressed with the huge amounts of weight some of you have already lost. WOW. We all deserve to be the hottest chicks in not only our hubby's eyes, but more importantly in our own eyes. I want to look in the mirror and think, "flip chick--your hot." I also want to get to the point where I stop looking at other women with envy over their hot parts. Like..."wow, she has great legs, or arms or abs...I want my body to look like hers." I truly just want to have the hot body parts..all of them. So then I would have the whole package. So, if your with me on this one, let's go kick our own butts....into shape.
1 comment:
Alright where do I sign up for the fat girl club??? I think it's totally awesome that you are putting this on a blogg so that you are held more accountable. And don't worry every time I see you I think 'dang look at that hot chick! Oh and I love the marilyn pic and the music. You might check out "The eat clean diet" and recipe book (I think the author is tosca reno). It's awesome! it's like the word of wisdom on steroids.
Post a Comment