Wednesday, April 9, 2008

LOSING WEIGHT


All right girlies, Famous Amous is Ready to Kick some butt and lose some too. I am super stoked about this challenge and am ready to seriously lose some weight. First I have to find a scale. Sad, I know. I chose a long time ago to discontinue the use of a scale, because numbers bum me out, but if I fit into my jeans, then I felt good. So I am going to find a scale, weigh my fat butt, and get cracka lackin'. I just had a baby 5 weeks ago, so things are definately needing some firming and lifting. You know there is a famous quote that goes, "It is not the destination, but the journey." In this case, I am really looking forward to the destination and final outcome. HERE WE GO, GLAD TO BE ON THE JOURNEY WITH YOU!! TO ALL OF OUR SUCCESS!

2 comments:

kristal said...

First...I LOVE LOVE LOVE that shot of my girl Marilyn! I was just looking at it last week cause I had to do a shoot for a girl doing the famous marilyn skirt up pose. SEcond....I love that you are sad in your before picturse...my sister was really happy in hers. I'm super depressed in mine...you'll see why when you go there. But the crappy thing...your before really isn't bad. Many girls will hate you for this. Good luck girlie!

kristal said...

yes, I know it does take a lot of b...s for a fat girl to let others see her in a swimming suit, but I figured I've done it when I was even fatter than I am now, so aww well. And yes, I lost 10lbs after EA, then got married, then when I had Jaden I gained 75, and never got all the way down again. I got to the same size I am (and was at EA), but my goal is to drop this last 15 to be a normal girl size again....and then yes, get pregnant like all dumb mormon moms do, lose the weight to get pregnant! blah! Um, and I think you won't let people see your legs because you are used to being the skinny hot girl all the tiem....girls like me...well, I only had 4 months of it, so I have no choice but to show my chub or hide out at home all day. Sad.