Well I figured this would happen. I finished the cleanse and started eating real food again, and I went up a few pounds. I seriously wish there was a Fat Flush. Something that I could drink, that would truly grab all the nasty fat in my body and just flush it down the toilet. I would stay home a few days in a row, so I could sit on the toilet while all my fat flushed away!....I know, super gross thought, but I am owning those thoughts as my own!! However, I did throw two birthday parties this week, and a baby shower. Which means, I was in charge of not only making the food, but also taste testing it. Ugghhh. I am noticing my self control of consuming food is terrible. Heres my motivation!
Monday, February 11, 2013
Up a Few
Well I figured this would happen. I finished the cleanse and started eating real food again, and I went up a few pounds. I seriously wish there was a Fat Flush. Something that I could drink, that would truly grab all the nasty fat in my body and just flush it down the toilet. I would stay home a few days in a row, so I could sit on the toilet while all my fat flushed away!....I know, super gross thought, but I am owning those thoughts as my own!! However, I did throw two birthday parties this week, and a baby shower. Which means, I was in charge of not only making the food, but also taste testing it. Ugghhh. I am noticing my self control of consuming food is terrible. Heres my motivation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You did SUPER good then if you had that many parties. Trips and parties are THE WORST! I do ok with GNO's and dates, but parties...especially being in charge of food are death! So good job. And I agree, I want to remove all fat from my insides. I've gotta get a grasp on my sweet tooth. i do great one day on my portion control, but realize I downed so much sugar, or I do great with no sugar but realize I ate a ton. Dieting SUCKS@
yes it does
Post a Comment