Well this week, I weight 160. Which is pretty good considering that in 4 months I have lost 20 lbs. My goal is 145 by March 3, 2013. That is exactly 1 month from now. What does that mean, I need to lose 15 more lbs in a month. I don't know if that is possible, but I am going to give it everything I've got. I would like to win this competition, but more importantly to me, is meeting my goal! I WILL NOT be the fat mom on the side of the pool this summer, so the opposite of that.....I WILL BE the HOT mom IN the pool with my kids this summer!!
2 comments:
I WILL be the fat mom on the side of the pool...especially any pool in Gilbert freaking Az! My final goal is only 160. You're at my goal! BOO! 145?! I wish my body would do that w/o me completely starving. I iiked being that size...well, except most of it came off my boobs and I had NOTHING, seirously NOTHING left, and no hair. :( Are you doing that same detox you posted on here again?
Yea, I detoxed again, but this time for two weeks. I wish I could work out as much as you do. Thats motivating to me. I have been as low as 138, but that is when my hair starting falling out and I felt sickly, so I am sticking with 145. I have a long ways to go in a month.
Post a Comment