Okay, I can't believe how comfortable I have become in this skin of mine that has layers of fat just below the surface. I remember as a life-guard and aerobic Instructor, I used to look at people who I knew before they had kids, and think, I am never going to let myself go like that. I will always work out and eat healthy, it's just who I am. Well, I did exactly what I said I wouldn't do, and thus that is the reason I am doing this competition. It's not to kick other people's butts or win, it's just to get the previous mindset and body back. I am working hard.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, now I'm seeing why people called me annoying when I complained about layers of fat at 150! haha, you're tiny, I think you've forgotten real fat! I need to e mail you a shot of my belly.
haha, ok, but really I know wha tyou mean, that's about the same weight I got comfortable in and I knew I needed to drop the last 10. I TOTALLY KNOW, and I TOTALLY KNOW you can do it. I on the othe rhand am comfortable at a much higher weight...ugh. I didnt' mind weight gain and going up sizes with my first 3 pregnnacies, but for some reason I am not enjoying it at all this time!
Post a Comment