Friday, March 27, 2009

What am I doing Wrong

worked out good this week, ate great.....and gained weight. So frustrated right now. Can I just say, the last 10 pounds is tough. However, after talking to my friend I've decided to try a different eating pattern and hopefully this will jar my plateau.

2 comments:

kristal said...

the last 10lbs suck! Seriously I just had to eat an english muffin (light) for all 3 meals to hit mine, then of coarse it only stayed off for 3 weeks, so I think my happy weight is 155, which I'm not near, and I'm not happy..haha! You can do it though. ANd yes, I knew I'd be getting pregnant right now, but the weight gain is making me want to shoot myself, or at least my foot! That first trimester KILLED me! Seriously! Hopefully I can get back into gear

Allred's said...

Kristal your always an inspiration to me. I want a hard rock body like yours. But I believe having babies, is way better than the hard rock body. And you make the cutest babies in the world.