Monday, June 9, 2008

DROPPING DROPPING DROPPING

158 POUNDS All right, I am under 160, YIPEE

5 comments:

kristal said...

hopin in there outta nowhere and freaking everyone out...nice plan of attack! Um, so are you coming to dinner with us tomarrow night??? Eva's??? Really fattening mexican??? You should!

Burgess said...

12 pounds, that's good! So what did you decided to do...calories or fat grams? It works whatever you're doing!

Staci said...

Good job. You are in third place and totally out of no where. Awesome.

Allred's said...

In response to Burgess....I didn't decide on either....I am just eating tonz and tonz of fruit....more than most people would imagine consuming. I am also eating only salads when we eat out. Sometimes taco salads....but it's great. Also with our meals at home, I am filling up on salad first, then eating a little bit of everything else. I am also drinking toz of water. Haven't given up the Mt. Dew completely yet, but I only have one every few days or so. It's my big cheat. I found something on line called www.weightloss4idiots.com and I am thinking about checking it out too.

kristal said...

Um, hey what the heck are you talking about?! You weigh the same as me this week, and you started out higher than me, and you just had a baby...bite me!

And yea, I'll post your weight every week....unless you drop lower than me, then you have to find another messenger boy.