Saturday, May 31, 2008

Massively Slacking


I want to excercise more than anything and look so good, but I am not doing very good at all. I can't stand looking at Kristal's legs. Even when I worked out 5 hours a day, my legs have never looked like that. And it's not like I can tell her how great that she looks, because she will find something negative to say about how it's not really like that. But I would give anything to have legs that beautiful. So she really motivates me to go undre the knife, only teasing, but she motivates me to work hard. Thanks for being an amazing inspiration.

2 comments:

kristal said...

I hate to say this, but that is one part of my body that I've never worked on. I think it's in my genes to have smaller thighs...but hello, look at the abs, saggy butt, and HUGE calves. Um, anyway, zoom in on those thighs and you'll be happy to see MAJOR cellulite and even more major strech marks. Which is sad, because I was in denial of the cellulite for about um, 3 years then Jase told me I have a little one time when I asked, and ever since then I stare at it everyday in the mirror...and I didn't realize I had such bad stretch marks on my thighs til today actually and I sat ont he floor and tried to remember that gaining 100lbs with my first was worth it because he's soo amazing...GRRR!! Anyway, thanks for the compliment. $50 still says your legs are much smaller than mine!

Allred's said...

There not, yours are way awesomer than mine, and I am packing in the whole cottage cheese factory. Through some pinapple on we are ready for a buffet.