To begin...I really wish that after one day of working out, that I looked completely fit, like I feel!!
Second...I ate healthy all week, and I wished that after doing that, I looked super hot.
And Third...I was robbed (victim mentality! hehe) by this cleanse on Pinterest.
It promised me 10-17 lbs, and I only lost 4.
YES 4 lbs is progress in the right direction, but I was truly banking on at least 10.
This is the cleanse I used.
Second...I ate healthy all week, and I wished that after doing that, I looked super hot.
And Third...I was robbed (victim mentality! hehe) by this cleanse on Pinterest.
It promised me 10-17 lbs, and I only lost 4.
YES 4 lbs is progress in the right direction, but I was truly banking on at least 10.
This is the cleanse I used.
As it states on the bottom, my jeans did slide right over my hips, and my waist line and hips have lost inches, but I was just hoping for more. Anyways, I am a little worried, because I am seeing all these girls on the main site rock it. Now I don't know what they are all doing, but they are doing something right and are seriously shredding some poundage, which is awesome and I should be completely supportive and happy for them. But my competitive nature takes over my thoughts and I want to crush the competition. Such a jerk thing to say when I am supposed to be nice and helpful.
I found this pic of this girl. It shows her progress and I have no idea how she did it, but I am so stinkin impressed with her butt, arms, and abs in the final result. She looks amazing, and that is how I want to look!
I found this pic of this girl. It shows her progress and I have no idea how she did it, but I am so stinkin impressed with her butt, arms, and abs in the final result. She looks amazing, and that is how I want to look!


2 comments:
This is almost the same as my go to cleanse. I'm doing my cleanse this week. There's a few things different. I love it. Good job on the weight loss...keep it up, you and Kristin W are my motivation since we're all about the same size, but I'm the biggest (as always, ha)
whatever! You are my motivation!
Post a Comment