Friday, February 20, 2009
Still losing weight, ONE pound at a TIME
Yes, I am still losing weight, one pound at a time, but I am celebrating the fact that I am still losing. However, I have a confession. When I started this competition originally, I started eating really well, with smaller portions and quit drinking Mt. Dew. I also would excercise here and there, but there was absolutely no consistency. I might get in one or two workouts a week. I know, it's terrible, but I still lost 12 pounds, just by doing that. But since that initial 12 pounds came off, I have hit a plateau, but my cousin Dusty who is also in the competition came up with a great idea to hold one another accountable at night. So I call her or she calls me and we report what excercise we have done for the day. And I have to say that for the past 2 weeks I haven't missed a day, except for Sundays which is my day of rest, but I've done really good and I am starting to notice a real change in my body. Things are firming up and my pants are fitting even looser than before. So that is my celebration for this week. I am getting back into my groove and have the desire to lose the weight and firm up, so that is great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Like you said losing one pound is still losing! Good job.
Mmm, i'm jealous. I wish I was into losing weight right now...obviously I'm into gaining and it sucks. I either need to call WW or get pregnant, cause this just sucks!!!
Post a Comment