Friday, January 16, 2009

So I am up a little


Okay, so this last week I was in LA and it was a road trip which means I ate a few crappy meals because we were driving. And the truth is, I just can't convince myself to eat a salad when theres nachos on the menu. So Here I go....we have a trip to Acapulco, Mexico the week after our competition, so I am really going to kick some butt. Then in June or July I will be in Hawaii. So, my bathing suit season has got to rock. Here is a picture of me now, 12 pounds lighter than when I started last competition and on the scale early last Friday morning.

5 comments:

Staci said...

Okay I have to know what you do that you get to travel so much? Vacationing is hard to do when you are trying to watch what you eat but I think you did great!

Kathy Schroder said...

amy you look totally awesome. Keep truckin.

Nicole said...

You look great, Amy! We too call our 10 month old chunky monkey, that's kind of why I picked that title. We definitely have similar goals. This is fun losing weight and getting to meet new people! Good luck and keep up the good work!

kristal said...

We have a few trips planned this year, but I'm done with exotic, not my thing at all, so sadly I don't care if I'm tone for them. BOO! We're going to Seattle next weekend, Maine/Jersy/NY this summer, Oregon this fall oh and vegas again in April. I figured we'd get all of our stateside dream trips going over the next year or so til we are out of school debt, then we'll check out italy and France and all of our other dream vacays. I do have to say, something that motivates me as well as exotic vacations though, is knowing that I'm going with a friend that is skinnier than me...wanna go on a trip this year?

Cicily said...

You're allowed to gain weight on vacation it's to be expected. You look so awesome, but you always have in my book.