Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Where Have I Been
We went to St. George this weekend and there was a ton of great food, and lots of desserts and soda pop. So what did I do????? Well I ate pretty much everything that was prepared, except I practiced portion control with everything. I also stayed away from soda's and desserts. I drank lots of water and then when we had the JUMBO POTATO bar, with everything you could imagine.....I ate it, but basically just the toppings and I skipped the potato, it was seriously huge. But part of the spread was celery and broccoli, so I filled up on that. Anyway, I am working out hard today, but I am still going to eat a cookie or two. I will make up for it throughout the day. So this morning my exercise routine is jumping on the small tramp, jump rope, and boxing for my cardio. I am then going to do a ton of abs. Good Luck Ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, you're kicking butt! Good job on your weight loss.
Post a Comment