Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What DID I DO???

Breakfast...Omlet, 1/2 Grapefruit, 1 tbs Penut Butter w/ 16 oz water
Lunch.....1/2 Chef Salad and 1/2 Grapefruit w/ 16oz water
Dinner.....16 oz water, 1/2 Grapefruit, Roast Beef, Veggies, and 2 Rolls (My girlfriend Monica makes these to die for Rolls, and I couldm't pass them up..I am weak.
Dessert......1/2 piece of Better Than Sin Cake.....shouldn't have eaten it, but I gave into Peer Pressure. Blagh....

3 comments:

kristal said...

Honestly, I'm making a whole pan of better than sex cake and eatting the whole thing the second I hit 145. That and brownie batter are my two enemies in dieting. Ok and pizza, but amazingly I've been ok since March with out pizza...amazing huh? Anyway, 1/2 peice is good. I made it for the missionaries over the summer, and ended up eatting about 2 peices before the day was done. Stupid cake!

kelly said...

It is very hard to say no to anything with chocolate in it let alone THAT cake. I don't know if this will help, but there are some Icebreakers Sours candies (and I do not even like sour things) that are less than 5 calories each that I keep close to me at all times and when I am ever around something sweet I put one of those in my mouth and somehow it helps me get through it. They are amazing they have saved me more than once. Just a suggestion...

Allred's said...

You guys make me feel great, thanks, buuuutttt your supposed to be supporting me by rebuking me for going weak.