Well I waited until the very last second of the day, hoping something would change....and I can affirm, there is NO change. I weigh 161.4...................I am, however, highly motivated by the results of Kristal and Ashley. They truly are two incredible women, who achieved incredible results.
1 comment:
Amy I hope you don't mind me posting on here but I have to comment. It doesn't matter what I do I can not loose weight or gain it for that matter. I can diet through my teeth and not loose a lb. Or eat what I want and not gain a lb. IT is my problem in life. I can not go below 152! I've tried to. I was on weight watchers for 5 weeks and didnt' loose at all. So why fight it. I do get up every morning at 5am and work out with my sister in law but no change. So I will continue to eat what I want and work out and wish that I was back at 135!!
Post a Comment