
Oh my goodness, I am bummed. And I know this is going to make some of you happy because your now totally beating me. I was using an old cheap scale and I bought a nice new one and instantly gained weight on it. According to the other scale, last week I weighed 155, this week with the new scale I weigh 163.8. So there you have it. Congrats to those of you who are winning and fulfilling your goals. I am feeling like a fatty fo shur.
3 comments:
HELLO! I gained a legitimate 5lbs this week...actually this weekend. I weighed 154 when I left for the valley, came back Monday morning weighing 159. DAMN FOOD! Seriously, I knew I'd gain, but 5lbs...really?! Hopefully south beach will pull through for me like it always did. Hey, if you and your girls are bored next thursday morning, we're having a REALLY girly birthday party for Kam at 10, come!
Hi Amy! I am right there with you with wanting to loose the weight. So frustrating!! But if I were you, chuck the scale (cause it only depresses you) and as long as you are eating healthy and exercising, it will happen!! Go by how your clothes are fitting. If they are getting losser (is that a word?), that is all that matters. You can do it! There, that was a little pep talk for me, too. Have a great day.
Hey don't get down on yourself, scales suck. Just keep working hard and it will start to show on the scale.
Post a Comment